1. Please select the university from where you have completed or are pursuing your
graduation (qualifying degree for Post Graduate Admission in University of Delhi).
Merit option is applicable only for University of Delhi students subjected to the
eligibilty criteria defined by the respective departments.
2. Please check the information for any typo or spelling mistakes before clicking
'Register' Button. This information will be used throughout the application and no
changes will be allowed.
3. After successful submission of the Registration form, a confirmation email with a
verification link will be sent to your registered email id. Please check your email
(inclusing SPAM/BULK folder) and click on the link to verify your registration.
After successful verification you can apply for admission to Post Graduate Courses
4. Category Details
- SC and ST refer to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe respectively.
- OBC refers to Other Backward Class.
- CW refers to the Children/Widows of the eligible Armed Forces Personnel including Para Military Forces
- PwD refers to Person With Disability.